School's finally over and I've got to say that 2 yrs in ITE wasn't bad after all.
I'm happy for everyone and hope for the best for their future endeavours.
I just got to know my teacher reads my blog. Scary shit right?
Luckily, I've never talk bad things bout any teachers.
I love every teacher in ITE College West ,Clementi.
You guys rawk!! (evil smile)
Anyway not to forget, I've got to thank this one babe of mine who was damn sweet to bake the whole class cookies.
And not to forget a specially made cards for the 3 hot babes.
I love you Amalina Fatin.
You see, she'a willing to sacrifice her studies just to fill up our empty stomach.
awww....so sweet.
hehe.
oh yeah, i'm sick for the past 2 days.
and im having headache right now.
i wanna sleep peacefully once and for all.
if u disturb my beauty sleep, u'll nver be forgiven.
and oh oh oh yeah.
Feka baby dah rebond rambut.
i cannot wait to dye hair.
any day also can but the thing is dunno what colour to choose.
help people.help me.
i've not yet miss school.
but soon i will.....
just a matter of time i guess.




