<$BlogDateHeaderDate$> |
"I am depressed ... without phone ... money for rent ... money for child support ... money for debts ... money!!! ... I am haunted by the vivid memories of killings and corpses and anger and pain ... of starving or wounded children, of trigger-happy madmen, often police, of killer executioners...I have gone to join Ken if I am that lucky."
That's the suicide note the photographer of this picture wrote....
Pictures do paint a thousand words.


Now i know how the ex-convicts feels like.


In the eyes of the people, once you do something bad, forever you will be seen as the bad one.
Yeah, I did stole my mum's $$ she left behind at home back then.
But after she caught me stealing, I totally stopped all those nonsence.


Today, serious speaking, i really got the urge to take my sis $1 coin at the top of the TV.
But thinking twice, I did not steal.
$1 is still money though.
Back home just now, my mum was complaining bout her money becoming lesser.


And was like accusing me.
Everytime bad things happening, it's always me.
so much for wanting to change....
life's really sucks and it sucks more when its ur own family who makes you feel this way.

on the happier note, i just can't wait to dye my hair.


at last, it's coming to an end.









 Photobucket

My IC is written as Furzanne Humsin.But I would prefer if you call me Nini, Furz or even Audrey.

Going 20 this year.Hopeless in studying. And also in life.

Nevertheless, she have a thing for fashion and tv.

She loves to shop and do what most girls love to do, acting vain 24/7.

She's single and unavailable. She believes there's a whole lot more in life that she can concentrate on other than guys for now.

She hates fish and won't be happy if you give her a dead fish for her birthday.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Credits to .fourth! Romance for original template. Layout and graphics are made by Vila Dines unless stated.