
Help me!
My head's giving me problem when I'm few days away to have my hair coloured.
I hate it man.
There's like 2 bloody bisul in my head now giving me constant headaches and pain.
I just feel like killing myself can.
and to make it worst, my dad threaten me that if i go doctor, i have to cut my hair botak.
u kidding me or what.
takes so long to grow this never-ending shrt hair, now i have to bald it.
if it really happens, i think i'll jump down from my tenth storey
and and I heard from my dad we're going holiday.
is it true or not, only god knows.
But god knows how long it had been since i last went for a holiday as a family.
i think like way back in pri school if im not wroong.
i so so so so wanna get away from Singapore asap.
and my patience level is reaching to its maximum level
cos of this CPF thingy i have to do for my dad online.
so damn laggy.
wah my dad and mum are both 55 this year.
damn old.
and im 19 and still schooling.
i feel so stupid and hopeless.
my sis gonna start working soon as a nurse and i'm still waiting to know wether I will be accepted to any school.
even if i get to Poly, i'll only graduate when im 22/23.
how to get married by 24 like that.
anak dara tua for the rest of my life.....




