
- Did the sun just come out, or did you just smile at me?
- You're so sweet I'm getting a cavity just looking at you.
- You're so hot, I'm shaking.
- If good looks was a minute you'd be a long day.
- I know milk does a body good, but damn -- how much you been drinking?
- Is it hot in here or is it just you?
- Do you go hunting? 'Cuz I think you shot my heart.
- Weren't you in the last Abercrombie and Fitch catalog? (this only apply to extremely hotties)
- Your Dad must be a jewel thief, cause he stole two diamonds out of the sky and put them in to your eyes!!
- Call an ambulance, 'cause my heart just stoped when I saw you.
- You: Do you have any raisins?
Them: No.
You: Then can I have a date? - Do you have a quarter? My mom told me to call her when I fell in love.
- Hey, baby. I seem to have lost my phone number. Can I have yours?
The BEST one would always be the one with food.Like this one...
If you were a new hamburger at McDonald's, you would be McHottie/McGorgeous!
I think Singaporean guys/girls should start using Pick-up lines to pick on the one you set your eyes on cause it's so unique and fantabulous rather than typical approach.
Be cool okay.It's 2009.
Interesting pick-up lines turns me on rather than "hey, can i get to know you","mind if we exchange no","my fren want to get to know you".
Guys!!!! Be a lil bit interesting.
If not, time for girls to be the "MAN"
except that she'll have no dick underneath her undies.




