
My throat is seriously affecting my whole mood.
Coughing have not stopped since like ages.
And now there's like two ulcers on the left side of my lips.
You tell me, how to even sleep when everytime it's dry, it hurts like hell.
Bonjela really don't work.And drinking plain water also hasn't make any drastic changes.
I hate it lah.I don't even have the mood to talk to anybody.
So, understand understood okay.
And to sum up to that misery, my leg just had to give up on me.
Since 1st Jan till today, the blue-black still doesn't want to heal.
Pissed off with these kind of health problems.
Please make 2009 a good year for me.
i hate 2008.
seen lots of ugly black-hearted people.
i never said im not one but I've seen worst.
ohkay 2 more months and im out of ITE Clementi.
kind of excited but at the same time worried.
Excited cos at least i can dyed my hair and do whatever i want to my face,hair.
Worried cos I don't know where I'm going after ITE.
Possible decision
If being accepted by Republic Poly, I'll take it.But NO to computer/IT -related courses.
Might consider Nursing. Nurses are hot ohkay. (But science is my weakness)
Work with my qualification which is under Admin Department. (Chey,office lady)
Private/Part-Time Diploma ( if mum/dad wanna sponsor)
****************** (not for you to know)
If none of this worked, i'll guess i just jump down from my 10th floor.
Better be dead and gone likE TI and Justin's song.
I just don't want to live my life as a loser.
i wanna be somebody!!!! yeah!!!!
eh but first, i so want to pierce my eyebrow.
i wanna do proper one but waste $.
Anyone willing to pierce for me, PROPER/CLEAN procedure.
I LOVE MY FACE OHKAY.DUN DESTROY IT.
P.S Im craving for BURGERKING/LJS breakfast.