As you see, now I just contributed myself an ugly scar on my face.
For what ever reason? Toothpaste,Colgate.Concealer don't even work now.
And oh ya, Vietnam just won.
I was looking forward to penalty kick but they scored at the very last minute.
very very last minute.damn.
ohkay as u all can see, i do love Agyness Deyn.
are there any Agyness Fan Club in Singapore?
if there isn't, i want to be the first to start one.
Any agyness fan out there?
If there are, please2 talk to me.I would love to talk to ya 24/7 just on AD.
Who knows she might drop by in our sunny island one fine day.
no matter what, i'll still love my Audrey Hepburn.
And by now , i think you guys should know and realised how much i love to see models and how much i adore thin people.
But don't worry, I won't be bulimic or stuffs like that.
I'm born curvy with cute cute chubby face and I got to live with it.
i definitely prefer models to beauty queen,
they're more sophisticated i guess.
im so excited to have my hair cut for the new year.
But what the hell, i'll still no idea what haircut to cut.
so sick of hair.so sick of the same hairstyle for yr to yr.
can't wait for new year.
ohh..it's already the new yr in ISLAM calendar..
so happy new year people.
mega mc spicy always kill me.
but ohh i like the feeling of having burning tongue.
and heatburn on the body too.
anyway guys, if you got pimple, don't apply colgate okay.
only apply if ur face feels kind of itchy.
don't destroy all of your beatiful faces.
i really hate myself for doing it.
sometimes it must really take something to happen to make us realised that you're quite a DUMBass.









