<$BlogDateHeaderDate$> |














Is it a sin if my heart is as hard as a steel.
I know I'm one heartless bitch.

I practically hate everything.
my life sucks.

and i just hope that things will get better on my side.




3rd november will be anne's birthday.
which is tomorrow.
she has been there for me everytime.
she's like my alter ego.except that she's skinny,I'm not.
she's the best friend everyone could have.
im always at her house after sch doing stupid stuffs.
even if i bully her to buy me this and that,she'll still buy for me.
even if i call her "bodoh" every single time,she still love me no matter what.
im so used to her crossing the road with me every morning back in sec sch.
and now when she's not around, i have to be extra extra careful cos im scared of traffic.
she's the girl that will laugh with me even though it's not funny.
she's there when i cried like nobody business.
she's there when i need a someone to talk to.

and we practically have many things in common.
we love skinny guys.
we love to waste money.
we listen to the same genre.
we have a sister who are both way different from us.

even our name
FurzAnne & Anne.


Even though now we don't seem to be close like before.
We're both busy with school/life.
Remember that you'll always close in my heart.hehe.
I love you more than I can ever think of.
If you're a guy,I'll date you for sure.
Cos u're way better than those fucking/idiotic

guys out there.
But so sad, u're in love now.
Don't forget me okay.


happy birthday in advanced bestie.
enjoy your 19th birthday.
u know i'll always love you.

i love you bitch.

xoxoxoxoxoxooxooxoxoxooxoxoxooxo


 Photobucket

My IC is written as Furzanne Humsin.But I would prefer if you call me Nini, Furz or even Audrey.

Going 20 this year.Hopeless in studying. And also in life.

Nevertheless, she have a thing for fashion and tv.

She loves to shop and do what most girls love to do, acting vain 24/7.

She's single and unavailable. She believes there's a whole lot more in life that she can concentrate on other than guys for now.

She hates fish and won't be happy if you give her a dead fish for her birthday.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Credits to .fourth! Romance for original template. Layout and graphics are made by Vila Dines unless stated.