Guys,
I didn't lie to you when i said MJ convert to Islam.
It's true.
Why?
I really don't know.
Maybe, he really changed to a better person.
Or maybe cos he's already bankrupt.
But i guess, his brother plays a big part in this matter.
he's a muslim afterall.
And im amazed by some stories about people who convert to Islam.
It's really amazing even though I know I'm not a good muslim.
Maybe they're way better than some of us.
Like you see, me myself keep procrastinate whenever i have to pray, wear Tudung and stuffs.
Back then, I always skip my fast and stuffs.
But these people, those who convert, they once never even brood and complain bout it.
if only I am determined to change for the better. =(
And yeah..i received an instant slap/bad comment from my family.
They say i cant be a reporter cos i can't narrate them stories.
Yeah i know.
I had difficulty telling people stories.
So sad.
Reporter is out of my dream list now.
What job require no verbal communication?
Even the hearing impaired staffs at KFC required some kind of communication skills.
I'll be a crap then.can arh..can..
My period coming soon.
I can feel my body in fire.
I'll feel warm easily.
and pimple breakouts.
Nevertheless, I still love being a woman.
and the best quote for today
specially for everybody
can be towards ur love/friends
you deserve the best out of yourself
you deserve to be treated the best
you deserve all the rights
you deserve to make a decision




