I just took out my hair extensions yesterday at home.
It was really fucking painful but it's worth it.
It's just so so comfortable now.
Real hair is better.
No more extensions and stuffs.
I will let it grow naturally.
I won't waste money unnecessarily anymore.
And im happy that i had a good sleep after like so long.hehe.
Btw i was the second to reach class just now.
bloody early for school.
I just hate it when some people (ridzwan zoohaire) don't get it that I hate thm.
I just want one thing back and that alone takes like a zillion years to get it back.
You know who you are.
Return back cos I know you are already rich cos u work in club and u can afford your own bloody watch.
And stop bothering my parents.
It's just a sign of courtesy, jgn perasan sudah.
when i get back my stuff,i will shut up.
till then, i won't stop making noise.
I wan my black/red PUMA watch.
and in gd condition.
I just want one thing back and that alone takes like a zillion years to get it back.
You know who you are.
Return back cos I know you are already rich cos u work in club and u can afford your own bloody watch.
And stop bothering my parents.
It's just a sign of courtesy, jgn perasan sudah.
when i get back my stuff,i will shut up.
till then, i won't stop making noise.
I wan my black/red PUMA watch.
and in gd condition.
and for your information, yeah i dun love you.
i flirt behind your back. =)
cos you are one bloody jiwang merepek guy
i admit i was blind.
too blind.
but glad i can see clearly now.




