I wanna get out from all these shits.
I knew something bad was coming when my left eyes twitch like no one else’s business yesterday.
I think I’m just too nice, people always took advantage of me.
When i heard stories bout you telling ppl that i was going after you, like as if i love you so much,it really pisses me off.
nvr once did i even say i love you to you.
Nvr once did i even want to meet you and stuffs.
It’s always been you, msging and calling asking me to meet you.
you;re the one who ask me to go ur house to chill,go sch tgt....
It really sucks being nice to ppl...
Looks can be really deceiving i tell you.
In front of me, you said other thing.
its good that i dun fall for u.
its what u say to ppl that reallly ppiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssedddd me offf..
ANJING.
sweet talker...
don't ever dream that im gonna talk to you anymore.
i don't even want to see ur face.
i wish i was living away from here now.
ppl here are weird.
u even talk bad bout ur friends behind their back.
believe in retribution.
now...one less friend gone.
and i dun even care.
how i wish,you will have no friends around.
then u're all alone...and ur only fren is the ugly guitar.
harap muke je baik.
perangai....
i dun wish to say...
anjing betul...
people told me to dun bother bout this matter.
but i very bothered lah....
okok....
furzannne...
dun bother...
you don't lose anything...
hehe




