<$BlogDateHeaderDate$> |
i just finished washing the facial mask on my face.
feels much more better man.
i like.
and now im hungry.what should i eat??

yesterday planned to go JB.
BUT lazy me decided not to go,so the whole family cancelled the plan.
around 2plus,dad called mum and asked us wether we wanna go Geylang.
i refused again cause I'm just too lazy.
Then late afternoon,mum and dad decided to go JP to look around for new sofa.
I was reluctant at first.
But the thought of buying ipod casing made me forced my sis to follow too.
I got my ipod casing.
But the ipod is not with me yet cos smebody is still deleting those malay jiwang songs that shouldnt be inside my ipod.wakaka.
I cant wait for the new sofa to arrive.
Firstly,cos the old one is already like hancur like that.
cos i slept on it like almost everyday.
Secondly,cos it's so furry.
if people sat on it.confirm bulu2 sume stuck kat baju.
Thirdly,cos I chose it.
No more fur.soon kay.

okay....
this cuming week gonna busy.
as in real busy.
thursday friday saturday.tk leh balik cepat.
haiz.
projects,excursions,flag day.die arh die.
i hate flag day the most.
so please donate if u happen to see me sumwhere near Bukit Batok..on a saturday morning. =)


 Photobucket

My IC is written as Furzanne Humsin.But I would prefer if you call me Nini, Furz or even Audrey.

Going 20 this year.Hopeless in studying. And also in life.

Nevertheless, she have a thing for fashion and tv.

She loves to shop and do what most girls love to do, acting vain 24/7.

She's single and unavailable. She believes there's a whole lot more in life that she can concentrate on other than guys for now.

She hates fish and won't be happy if you give her a dead fish for her birthday.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Credits to .fourth! Romance for original template. Layout and graphics are made by Vila Dines unless stated.