<$BlogDateHeaderDate$> |




How well do I know myself?
Let me explain how well i know myself through this blog of mine.
Many thinks I'm quiet person but hell no.
Trust me.
I am very noisy and irritating if I know that person well.
Irritating to the extend where I think im quite of a bad person.

I am never serious in love.
I don't really know why but I just got this thinking that when you're attached with someone,all your freedom is gone.
It's not that im one bitchy girl which some of you all think i am.
I know i am not one.
I never dress like A bitch nor do I talk like one.
even if i flirt with people,i don't show it.
therefore if any guys wants to be with me now.i won't entertain.
i wanna be single and enjoy my life to the fullest.
trust me,you wouldnt want to be with me.
im nasty.

i aint talented in any way.
i cant sing nor can i dance.
im very plain jane arh.
but one thing for sure im interested in is of course Hollywood.
i can watch mtv all day.
dream the american life.
i surf the http://www.theskinnywebsite.com/ almost everyday to see which celebrities gain/lose weight.
ask me bout gossips about celebrities in hollywood,i'll be the first to know.
my sis adores bollywood while me,i LOVE hollywood.

type of guys i lioke would be guys with hot hot steaming eyes,hair,smile,body.
i like all race.Chinese,Indian,Malay,Japanese,Korean,Niggers,American,Russian as long as you got all those nice smiles,eyes,hair and body,you're fine.
i got this thing for guys who is metrosexual.but not sissy kay.
they dress well,they looked clean and they're hygienic.
just my type.
clean shaved guys.

im very particular about fish.
if can,i prefer beef that fish and chicken.
i love beef.
if u wanna bring me out,bring me to somewhere which got beef.
i lioke...

i cant go out w/o wearing make up.
thats one of my fucking weakness.
i look fucking horrible w/o make up.
i salute girls who can go school without make up bcos to me,they're very confident on their self esteem.
but me,Im not.
but i wanna make a deal to reduce wearing makeup from now on.
im always broke and i cant afford to waste my pocket $ on make up stuffs.

brb.brb.
i wanna eat kfc before my hungry family ate all of it.
wakaka


oh yaa.i forgot..im very blur sotong.Look at the pic on how stupid my face is.I like to open my mouth when im dreaming...wakaka


 Photobucket

My IC is written as Furzanne Humsin.But I would prefer if you call me Nini, Furz or even Audrey.

Going 20 this year.Hopeless in studying. And also in life.

Nevertheless, she have a thing for fashion and tv.

She loves to shop and do what most girls love to do, acting vain 24/7.

She's single and unavailable. She believes there's a whole lot more in life that she can concentrate on other than guys for now.

She hates fish and won't be happy if you give her a dead fish for her birthday.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Credits to .fourth! Romance for original template. Layout and graphics are made by Vila Dines unless stated.