<$BlogDateHeaderDate$> |
school today.
and I'M VERY VERY HAPPY that Mr David Chin is our class advisor.
I so love it man.
like finally...my favourite teacher.....become my form teacher.
im loving it.

I was fucking shocked when Sharm called me when i was sleeping around 8 plus.
She's in hospital
Like wtf!
I didn't know it was that serious sampai kene operation sume.
We're going to visit you soon babe.
Please get enuff rest.
You're too hardworking. =(
please recover soon.we miss you.

and on top of that, I think in matter of hours,I'm gonna have sore eyes or whatsoever.
I thought it was taik mate in my eyes..
but then it kept coming out after few minutes...somemore it's yellow..
i had sorethroat,flu,eye infection.
3 in 1 pleasure indeed.
kalau gini lah nasib...
i rather go hospital and sleep.

and i dun think i can wake up for 9 oclock class tomorrow.

i want a mc for 10 days can??

im still craving for fried Kway teow with cockles at Vivo Banquet.
can anynoe buy for me???
you'll make my day if you do..
=)

pretty please?!


 Photobucket

My IC is written as Furzanne Humsin.But I would prefer if you call me Nini, Furz or even Audrey.

Going 20 this year.Hopeless in studying. And also in life.

Nevertheless, she have a thing for fashion and tv.

She loves to shop and do what most girls love to do, acting vain 24/7.

She's single and unavailable. She believes there's a whole lot more in life that she can concentrate on other than guys for now.

She hates fish and won't be happy if you give her a dead fish for her birthday.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Credits to .fourth! Romance for original template. Layout and graphics are made by Vila Dines unless stated.