<$BlogDateHeaderDate$> |
I wish, I wish, I wish to have a hardstyle week before the holiday ends. Darn!. My wish did came true.

Monday: Went to Sentosa with Nini, Feka and Aim. Really had fun there but the afternoon rain did spoil the whole plan. We reached Sentosa afer the rain stop but the sun played hide and seek with us. There goes our tanning session. But we get to swim and played sand bomb. Furzaire versus Fekaim, and of coz Furzaire won. Haha. Now Im waiting for Nini to upload the picz, or shall I steal from Feka's blog?. Hmm.

Tuesday - Thursday: Went out with my cliques to every corner of Singapore. Started the day early but ends the night very late. Especially got Champions League matches. Everything was in full swing as Manchester United get thru to the semi-finals. Supposed to meet Nini on Thursday morning but she called to inform that she had a fever and sore throat. So I cancel the plan coz she needs to rest. Get well soon sweetie. =)

Friday: Went to meet Nini in the morning at her crib to see how well she's progressing. Brought her breakfast, apple juice and cough syrup. Okay she looks weak, not like her usual self. Hopefully my presence will give her strength to get well again. You need to get more rest. Don't relent to the habit of sleeping late. Even if you can't sleep, force yourself kay. Trust me cutie, nothing will make you feel better except to pamper yourself with rest and only rest.

and mum have been making a lot of noise recently coz I didn't eat homecook food. That's why today I'm staying at home to eat at home and study for my BTT test on monday. Furthermore, tomorrow I'll be playing in a soccer tournament and aiming to be in the top spot. and, monday is when the school starts. Oh! Barnacles.


 Photobucket

My IC is written as Furzanne Humsin.But I would prefer if you call me Nini, Furz or even Audrey.

Going 20 this year.Hopeless in studying. And also in life.

Nevertheless, she have a thing for fashion and tv.

She loves to shop and do what most girls love to do, acting vain 24/7.

She's single and unavailable. She believes there's a whole lot more in life that she can concentrate on other than guys for now.

She hates fish and won't be happy if you give her a dead fish for her birthday.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Credits to .fourth! Romance for original template. Layout and graphics are made by Vila Dines unless stated.