<$BlogDateHeaderDate$> |
Drew looks at me..
I fake a smile so he won't see
What I want and I need
And everything that we should be.
I'll bet she's beautiful,
That girl he talks about.
And she's got everything
That I have to live without.

Drew talks to me.
I laugh, cause it's so damn funny
That I can't even see Anyone,
when he's with me.
He says he's so in love.
He's finally got it right.
I wonder if he knows
He's all I think about at night!
He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar,
The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star.
He's the song in the car I keep singing,
Don't know why I do.


 Photobucket

My IC is written as Furzanne Humsin.But I would prefer if you call me Nini, Furz or even Audrey.

Going 20 this year.Hopeless in studying. And also in life.

Nevertheless, she have a thing for fashion and tv.

She loves to shop and do what most girls love to do, acting vain 24/7.

She's single and unavailable. She believes there's a whole lot more in life that she can concentrate on other than guys for now.

She hates fish and won't be happy if you give her a dead fish for her birthday.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Credits to .fourth! Romance for original template. Layout and graphics are made by Vila Dines unless stated.