<$BlogDateHeaderDate$> |
First and foremost,what the hell is happening to Arsenal?
The more i support them,the lousier they get.
Confirm besok my dad will be laughing the hell off knowing that Arsenal lost to Aston Villa.
Fuck shit lah.Fucking frustrated.
And to the tagger who say I'm a fucking fat pig.
I love you lah sey.
How you know I'm a pig.
hehe.
oink2 to you ya.

i can't sleep.
i kept thinking of having hair extensions from morning.
i kept muching on OREOs and wafer bits.
and i need to go out.
i want my mum to treat me something.
be it cheap or expensive.
i just need something new.

im still fuckin disappointed with arsenal!
i feel like strangling each and everyone of them.
i mean it.


 Photobucket

My IC is written as Furzanne Humsin.But I would prefer if you call me Nini, Furz or even Audrey.

Going 20 this year.Hopeless in studying. And also in life.

Nevertheless, she have a thing for fashion and tv.

She loves to shop and do what most girls love to do, acting vain 24/7.

She's single and unavailable. She believes there's a whole lot more in life that she can concentrate on other than guys for now.

She hates fish and won't be happy if you give her a dead fish for her birthday.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Credits to .fourth! Romance for original template. Layout and graphics are made by Vila Dines unless stated.