<$BlogDateHeaderDate$> |
DID I TOLD YOU GUYS HOW MUCH I LOVE ARSENAL.
INDEED THIS MORNING
I LOVE THEM SO MUCH TILL I NEARLY WANNA KILL EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM.
HOW STUPID CAN THEY BE.
GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

And now time shows 4.35am and I'm still not asleep.
Ask me why??
Im waiting for my big breakfast and my mango cheesecakes plus 2 sardine currypuff to be sent to my house.

I'm waiting for the time to pass by faster.
In the meanwhile,let me spout nonsence.
Since I can already be labelled as handsome girl.
Let us talk bout pretty girls.
Tell me why does Latina girls always looked so hot.
Take Jaslene Gonzalez for example.
From what I know,throughout the ANTM cycles,
She's far the hottest girl around.
And not to forget Naima Mora.

I'm fuckinng jealoous for not being pretty.
Not being skinny.
Not being tall.
Not being extra fair.
Not having a small shoulder.
Not being confident enough.
Not having big butt/big boobs.

why isn't life fair?

if you can grant me one wish,i would like to be a lil bit taller.
that's enough.

and i just don'twant my dad to disturb me about Arsenal's score this morning.

he'll laugh his ass off i guess.

Not to forget,I do miss school.
But with this hair,I kind of wished holiday ends a bit later.
Hair,please grow....
i wanna head to Sentosa soon.
i miss the sun.
i've been in the house since the day I cut my hair.

i broke the guiness world record i guess.
and i guessed,i save some of my pocket money too.
that means i can get some new stuffs.
maybe new school shoes.
new school bag.
but enough for hair extensions though.


mayb i shall continue later.
shall do some reading now cos im FUCKING BORED.

BYE.


 Photobucket

My IC is written as Furzanne Humsin.But I would prefer if you call me Nini, Furz or even Audrey.

Going 20 this year.Hopeless in studying. And also in life.

Nevertheless, she have a thing for fashion and tv.

She loves to shop and do what most girls love to do, acting vain 24/7.

She's single and unavailable. She believes there's a whole lot more in life that she can concentrate on other than guys for now.

She hates fish and won't be happy if you give her a dead fish for her birthday.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Credits to .fourth! Romance for original template. Layout and graphics are made by Vila Dines unless stated.