I skipped school and thank god,it's worth it.
Mummy called me and said that BCM teacher was absent.
So it's a good thing that I skipped school today.
And so I got to know that Mummy too got selected for the Ntuc income thingy.
But thinking of the pay wise,it's like not worth it.
I rather work somewhere else.
But thinking of the GPA thingy,it's kind of worth it.
But you know me,I'm lazy to work.
I rather sleep and rot like a pig just like what my sister is doing right now.
So Wan came over to my house just now to take soccer balls from my Dad.
But in the end he only took one.
The other one dah pancit.
Apa dah.
now i got two soccer balls at home.
gerek ke pe.
mcm ade org main bola jek kat umah.
but Actually i did try to kick the ball at home.
who knows i might be the next Adebayor.haha.not the face but talent ok.
So before Dad came home.
I went out to central to have my early lunch at KFC.
Bought sis her lunch and bubble tea.
Aint i such a nice sister??Awww..lol
thanks to wan for accompany me to the central ya.
So tomorrow parents plan to go johore.
but due to the JI thingy.
it's cancelled.
takut jammed.
good lah..i also dun like to go out since i come my period.
yeah.stay at home and rot again.
cool or what...
haha
i'll update some pics soon.
maybe when i cant sleep tonight.
Mummy called me and said that BCM teacher was absent.
So it's a good thing that I skipped school today.
And so I got to know that Mummy too got selected for the Ntuc income thingy.
But thinking of the pay wise,it's like not worth it.
I rather work somewhere else.
But thinking of the GPA thingy,it's kind of worth it.
But you know me,I'm lazy to work.
I rather sleep and rot like a pig just like what my sister is doing right now.
So Wan came over to my house just now to take soccer balls from my Dad.
But in the end he only took one.
The other one dah pancit.
Apa dah.
now i got two soccer balls at home.
gerek ke pe.
mcm ade org main bola jek kat umah.
but Actually i did try to kick the ball at home.
who knows i might be the next Adebayor.haha.not the face but talent ok.
So before Dad came home.
I went out to central to have my early lunch at KFC.
Bought sis her lunch and bubble tea.
Aint i such a nice sister??Awww..lol
thanks to wan for accompany me to the central ya.
So tomorrow parents plan to go johore.
but due to the JI thingy.
it's cancelled.
takut jammed.
good lah..i also dun like to go out since i come my period.
yeah.stay at home and rot again.
cool or what...
haha
i'll update some pics soon.
maybe when i cant sleep tonight.




