I don't know how to say this.
But i just feel that i need some space alone.
I'm single but somehow i feel otherwise.
You promised and told me you'll forget me eventually.
But it seems that you don't.
I'm not saying this because I hate your company or whatever.
it's just that i want you to move on.
i want you to remind you just that.
im sorry if i hurt you.
im sorry.
But i just feel that i need some space alone.
I'm single but somehow i feel otherwise.
You promised and told me you'll forget me eventually.
But it seems that you don't.
I'm not saying this because I hate your company or whatever.
it's just that i want you to move on.
i want you to remind you just that.
im sorry if i hurt you.
im sorry.
btw i did watch P.S. I LOVE YOU yesterday.
it wasn't great.
not like what i expected.
i just cant relate to the story.
it's a little boring.
lol...call me heartless or what.
but it wasnt the best love story i would recommend .
and im still thinking wether to go to Maroon 5 concert or not.
deep inside i really feel like going.
it's like once in a lifetime i'm going to meet them.
why not now when they're still hot??
how????
people,help me.
$150 man.bloody MONEY.




