<$BlogDateHeaderDate$> |
Hey guys.
It's like ages since i last updated.
And out of nowhere,i just feel like having a fresh start and update the blog once again.
So where should i start.
Im still single,and i know ppl out there will think that i can move on quickly and find myself another guy.
Like whatever.I don't give a damn.
I do make new friends but everytime they ask me out,i declined.
so to avoid them asking me out,i stop talking to them.
wakaka.
In less than 2 month,I'll be a second yr student in school.
cant wait to go poly.i hope i'll get a good GPA this semester.
And my life's been okay.
I'm still in good terms with wan despite our breakup.
we're still good friends.
I hope he will find a beautiful girl for himself and i wish him all the best.
OH my.
I am craving for twister fries now.
would any kind soul buy me one.and i want a large one okay.with mayonaise.
Chinese New Year was boring.
Fuck to all the kiasu chinese who sibuk2 go watch movie during that day.
dah apehal...tak reti gi rumah sedara ke?ade ke tgk wayang time2 gini.
smpai i vent out my anger to Wan.
sorry tau...tk sengaja.
okay.
i want to work but malas gila.
duduk umah best boleh tido tapi boring giler..
asyik duduk umah jek demam..
haiz..nasib badan

I dun feel like going school tomorrow..
but cannot.
my attendance is bad this semester.
i guess i'll be the first to reach for PIE lesson tmr morning...
lol...
trust me.

i need my twister fries now..
how???

take care people..



 Photobucket

My IC is written as Furzanne Humsin.But I would prefer if you call me Nini, Furz or even Audrey.

Going 20 this year.Hopeless in studying. And also in life.

Nevertheless, she have a thing for fashion and tv.

She loves to shop and do what most girls love to do, acting vain 24/7.

She's single and unavailable. She believes there's a whole lot more in life that she can concentrate on other than guys for now.

She hates fish and won't be happy if you give her a dead fish for her birthday.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Credits to .fourth! Romance for original template. Layout and graphics are made by Vila Dines unless stated.